Friday, October 15, 2010

All done, well almost

wonky playing along quilt all 9 blocks
     Yay, I made my 9 blocks. Now I just need to assemble them and wait for my class, unless I decide to make a bigger one, but at least I have this one to use.
The circles where the fastest to make, and the wonky log cabin where not too difficult, the only difficulty was to make the final square, and I had to start again for a few blocks.

    As you can see, I am not going to use the first block I made.


For the order in which I am going to assemble them I am not sure. I will probably do that this weekend and show you the results in the next post, unless I have something else to show you Monday...

Have a good weekend.


Version française

1 comment:

  1. Well, I actually need to do the last 3 blocks over again since, well I will let you find the error on your own

    ReplyDelete