Friday, October 1, 2010

Glimps

Since I am impatient, and as usual, happy with what I have done, here is a preview of what my son is going to have for his birthday. I will show you the whole thing after he gets to play with it a little, so you have to be patient. And just a hint the car and the dinosaur are not part of the gift. I did it with scraps of fabric from another project and will try to do a post about that one too, I did have a pattern, at least an idea of what I wanted to do, but of course I had to modify it as usual. I will give you all the info  but you will have to wait for the 18th to find out. In the mean time you can try to guess what it  is.


en fran├žais

2 comments:

  1. I guess it is one of those play mats for toy cars that looks like a road to drive them on!

    ReplyDelete