|before (top) and after (bottom)|
changes for 4 of my wonky log cabin blocks
Well, I don't know if you noticed but in the las post, I saw, after posting that there seem to be something wrong with a few of my last block, then I realized, I had forgotten to put another touch of color in them. And since I was redoing 3 I might as well correct the mistake on the fourth one.
I'm happy with the way they look together, I tried to assemble them so there would be no symmetry in the overall layout, that's why I decided to put in one row 3 wonky log cabin and in another row, 2 wonky circles.
Even if the dimension are the ones that where planned, I am a bit disappointed with the size, I thought it would look be bigger (I have no notion of inches I guess) so I am going to make a quick top for the class since this one doesn't seem to be a challenge for the sandwiching. I have an idea, but have to finalize it on paper (because of course, I don't want to use a pattern, not that I don't want to, but I could not find one).
|wonky playing along quilt, assembled top with missing border|