The number squares are 12x12 and that's why my quilt ended up so big. The challenging parts were the too end blocks, I came with the template easily, but when I started the blocks, I had to make them a couple of times since there always seem to be something wrong, cutting vertically instead horizontally, putting the fabric upside down (that was the case for the bottom block)...
The background shouldn't have been stripped, but when I bought the fabric I got my measures wrong and when I wanted to get more of the same fabric I wasn't able to find the same. I am actually happy that I got my measures wrong since the quilt looks really nice with the blue-turquoise background.
|My favorite Hopscotch blocks|
I really had fun making this quilt top and hope I won't mess up the quilting and sandwiching part (I should do that part at the class if it's possible).