Monday, December 6, 2010

Where magic happens or sewing workshop part 2

Last week, I talked to you about my sewing room, well this week I am going to do it again. Since I can't talk about what is happening in my workshop I have to find another subject. When I showed you my workshop last week I didn't tell you about all the details on how I keep my things organized, so I'm going to show you some things I found. Of course I used things that I could find at home


Tuna cans:
they are a great way to organize my boxes
and to find my pins, an notions...


Curtain hooks: 
As I told you last week they help me hold
my siccors, rotary cutters, quilt rullers...
and of course this picture is upside down 


Toilet paper rolls:
Yes, you can do many thing with those,
 beside the obvious, but once you finished
 the toilet paper of course, and I found that they
 were great to organize my patterns



Cable ties:
in case you were wondering what I used to
 hold the cans, well at home I had cable ties
 (at least I think that's what they are called)
laying around and I love to use them for
that sort of thing.
 and this is what it looks like up close from the back



Screws:
Well of course my workshop gets
dirty very quickly, and if I don't
want all the mess to go every where in
 the house, I have to vacuum, but what is
 more annoying than vacuuming, well cables
 in your way so this is what
 I did so I didn't have to move the cables



Spice rack:
I use it to store my buttons, and other stuff
since I don't want to have to get them out
to discover what is in it I tape one item on the

No comments:

Post a Comment