Saturday, January 8, 2011

Something new

Imaginarium spiral train set

Today, no post about sewing, or quilting, but I just wanted to show you what my father in law made for my son to complete his Christmas present.
My son got two sets of wooden trains for Christmas, and I would have liked to have something like the spiral train set from imaginarium (or roller coaster set from thomas the train). So with my father in law, we tryed to see if we could come up with the trestles (I had to look that word up) and this is what I imagined and my father in law built. There are a couple of things that I will do differently next time to improve what we came up with (and I will probably make a tutorial for it since I was not able to find one on the web).
handmade trestles to make a spiral/roller coaster from any wooden train set
Thanks again to my father in law, my son had a lot of fun with it yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are so pretty! That's the one craft I can't get a grasp on...I can knit like crazy, but going to one needle (hook) just blows my mind!

    ReplyDelete